Marketica v4.0 is the best marketplace theme for WordPress and WooCommerce. Period!
Marketica v4.0 allows you to turn your store into a vendor marketplace. You can assign existing products to vendors, or they can add and edit their own ones. Every vendor will have a dedicated vendor page on your site where they will be able to list all of their products, but they will also show up in your normal shop pages so you can sell your own products alongside those of your vendors.
We have prepared 4 demos for you!
DEMO #01: Standard WooCommerce
This demo is for everyone who want to create a standard WooCommerce shop without any vendor marketplace plugin.
DEMO #02: WC Vendors
This demo is for everyone who want to create a marketplace using WC Vendors plugin. This is a free plugin that can be downloaded here.
DEMO #03: Dokan
This demo is for everyone who want to create a marketplace using Dokan plugin. Dokan has two different versions. First, Dokan Lite, it is a free plugin that can be downloaded here. Second, Dokan PRO, it is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
DEMO #04: WooCommerce Product Vendors (WooThemes)
This demo is for everyone who want to create a marketplace using WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin. This is a premium plugin that need to be purchased separately here.
- WordPress (self-hosted)
MARKETICA THEME VIDEO TUTORIALS
- 00 – Marketica – Import Dummy Content (Duplicate Our Demo)
- 01 – Marketica – Installing Marketica Parent and Child Theme
- 02 – Marketica – Change Product Image Sizes
- 03 – Marketica – Create Static Homepage and Blog Page
- 04 – Marketica – Working With Revolution Slider
- 05 – Marketica – Create Simple Contact Page
- 06 – Marketica – Working With Menus
- 07 – Marketica – Working With Widgets
- 08 – Marketica – Theme Options For Header and Footer
- 09 – Marketica – Theme Options For Shop Page
- 10 – Marketica – Theme Options For Single Product Page
- 11 – Marketica – Theme Options For WC Vendors
- 12 – Marketica – Vendor Dashboard
- 13 – Marketica – Visual Composer Overview
- 14 – Marketica – Theme and Plugins Update
- 15 – Marketica – Translation
- 16 – Marketica 2.2 – Two Page Header Styles
- 17 – Marketica 2.2 – WooCommerce Frontend Submission (Part 1)
- 18 – Marketica 2.2 – Dokan Integration
- 19 – Marketica 2.3 – WooCommerce Frontend Submission (Part 2)
BASIC WORDPRESS VIDEO TUTORIALS (INCLUDED IN THEME DOCUMENTATION)
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Buy a Web Hosting Account
- How to Connect your Domain to a Web Hosting Account
- Automatic WordPress Install using Cpanel, Softaculous VS Fantastico
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Fantastico)
- Installing WordPress Automatically Using cPanel (Softaculous)
- Installing WordPress Manually via FTP
- Get a New WordPress Blog Ready
- How to Change Permalinks Structure
- How to Create New Posts in WordPress
- How to Create New Pages in WordPress
- How to Install Themes
- How to Install Plugins
- Control How Visitors Comment
- Understanding Different User Permissions
- Use WordPress Widgets Effectively
- Create Navigation Menus and Sort Them
WOOCOMMERCE VIDEO TUTORIALS
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
WC VENDORS VIDEO TUTORIALS
- 01 – WC Vendors – Installation
- 02 – WC Vendors – Add/Edit Vendor Manually
- 03 – WC Vendors – Vendor Registration Process
- 04 – WC Vendors – Vendors Page
- 05 – WC Vendors – Vendor Commissions
- 06 – WC Vendors – Vendor Payments
- 07 – WC Vendors – Vendor Dashboard
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- WC Vendors plugin compatible
- WPBakery Page Builder ready (included)
- Revolution Slider ready (included)
- Ubermenu ready (need to be purchased separately)
- Translation Ready
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
- Multilingual Ready
- WPML plugin compatible
- Purchase WPML plugin separately
- Post Formats Support
- WordPress-standard Theme Auto Update
- White Label Theme Options
- Theme Customizer Ready
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Background
- Custom Header
- … and all standard WordPress features …